Quality protects jobs. Safety protects people.
Betts Health and Safety Program is ingrained into our culture here. Our team is continuously completing extensive training and continuing education courses to further our Safety IQ.
We strive to make safety a culture our people invest in, not just another certification or form to fill out.
Our Safety Certifications
- OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER
- Yearly OSHA 8 Hour Refresher
- MSHA Part 46
- Roadway Worker Training
- CSX Railpros
- Norfolk Southern Certified Crews
- CPR Certified Personnel
- First Aid Certified Personnel
- Certified Environmental Specialist
- Per Shift Recorded Equipment Inspections
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Forklift/Skidsteer Safety Training
Betts Drilling Standard Operating Procedures
- Yearly Company Safety Workshop Classroom/Hands On
- Medical Surveillance Program
- Drug & Alcohol Substance Abuse Program
- Daily Recorded Tailgate Safety Meetings
- Employee Orientation and Training
- Behavioral Based Safety Training
- Per Shift Rig Checklist
- Preventive Maintenance Program
- Weekly Health & Safety Meetings Internally
- Yearly DOT Safety Inspections
Proven Leaders in Safety
Betts Drilling’s attention to detail shines through when it comes to applying our Health & Safety program to the field. Our teams are accustomed to operating on high-profile sites all across the country. When our Clients face challenging site demands, they routinely choose Betts Drilling to meet the rigorous safety standards and equipment needs of their projects.
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
- Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base
- Moody Air Force Base
- Air Force Plant 6
- International Industrial Entities
- Air Force Flight Line Operations
- International Mining Clients
- International Pipeline Clients
- NAS Panama City
- Fort Gordon Army Installation
- Marine Corps Logistics Base
- Electric Utility Group Nuclear Plants
Need to Report an Incident or Near Miss?
Request Safety Information
Talk with one of our project managers today about your drilling and environmental service needs.
Need More Info?
Contact one of our Project Management Professionals and let them help you.